RE: Hi

2001-04-20 06:14:43
I apologise, I should always read documentation and view configuration files
before asking questions ...

thanks,.

;-)

Bastien.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard M. Pavonarius [SMTP:rpavonar(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 9:57 AM
To:   namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org
Subject:      RE: Hi

At 09:33 01/04/19 +0200, you wrote:
Hi again, I have some questions here :

- Is there a maximum size for files to be indexed ? If so, that's very
problematic. In fact I experienced problems trying indexing files (Word,
Powerpoint, etc.) bigger than 1Mb.

Apparently yes. check /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc-sample, read the
online
Namazu tutorial to learn how to use it. (Basically, cp mknmzrc-sample
mknmzrc, then edit it.)

There's also the possibility of running out of memory while indexing large

files, but it hasn't happened to me yet so I don't know anything about it.

Rich