Re: Another question

2001-05-03 22:00:27
On Thu, 3 May 2001, DEVOS BASTIEN wrote:

But the question is : is it possible to update the namazu's index when ..
deleting a file ? In fact, when your file doesn't exist anymore, you don't
need to index it anymore. Well, it's a question I just had, so I've not

When you update an index (mknmz filelist... in the index directory), all
entries that were earlier in the index, but are no longer in the
filelist are deleted.  At least that's what I've noticed.

Philip

--
Mulder: So you're refusing an assignment based on the
        adventures of Moose and Squirrel...

        "The X-Files: The X-Files: Never Again"

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis