RE: How to use namazu.cgi

2001-05-30 22:13:18
On Wed, 30 May 2001, Joseph McDonald wrote:

returning the correct results, however I get this at the
top of the results page:

This index contains 0 documents and 0 keywords.
Last modified: date

Check NMX.head in the directory that your index lives in.  It contains
the html for the head of your form.  This stuff is put in there.  It
doesn't mean too much.

Philip

--
I suppose that in a few hours I will sober up. That's such a sad
thought. I think I'll have a few more drinks to prepare myself.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis