Selecting which index to use

2001-06-26 04:18:29
I have multiple search indexes.  By default I want three of them to be
selected.  In NMZ.head, I have this:

<strong>Search in:</strong>
<input type="checkbox" name="idxname" value="idx1" checked>IDX 1
<input type="checkbox" name="idxname" value="idx2" checked>IDX 2
<input type="checkbox" name="idxname" value="idx3" checked>IDX 3
<input type="checkbox" name="idxname" value="idx4">IDX 4

Yet, when I look at the search page, everything is unchecked.  How do I
make sure that the first three are selected the first time the page is
accessed?

Philip

--
The water was not fit to drink.  To make it palatable, we had to add whiskey.
By diligent effort, I learned to like it.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis