gcnmz and mknmz not working correctly

2001-07-27 03:51:14
After running mknmz many times, I decided that it was time to clean up
the index, so I ran gcnmz.  It deleted a whole load of items that still
existed.  As a result, many pages were not showing up in the
index.  Then, I ran mknmz again.  I got the correct number of results,
but all the summaries were blank.

I was getting results that looked like this:

   1. (score: )
          Date:
          ( bytes)

I had to delete the entire index and rebuild it to fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Philip

--
Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis