Re: Namazu document filter API documentation?

2001-10-09 10:23:27
On October 9, 2001 at 21:35, Kenji Suzuki wrote:

I translated it into English.
http://namazu.org/~kenji/dekiru-namazu-filter.txt.en

Thanks for the pointer.  Is there any information on what the $fields
hash can contain?

Or, which is the reason for my initial post is that the problem I am
having is with the mhonarc.pl filter.  Message-id information appears
to not be added into the search index since any attempt to do a
message-id search returns no hits and the NMZ.fields.message-id content
appears to be all blank.

MHonArc message pages include special comment declarations at the
top of each page containing information like subject, from, and
message-id.  From my examination of the mhonarc.pl document filter,
it appears these comment fields are not used.  Can the filter
be modified to use this information, or is some other, more prefered,
method available?

--ewh