Re: namazu & synonyms

2002-03-17 22:18:08
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Darren Cook wrote:

I found a message by Philip Tellis in the mailing list archives, where
he mentioned he'd implemented a synonym function for namazu. How did
you do that - is it something built into namazu? Do you do the
synonyms at index time or search time?

I do the synonym check at search time.  That way I don't interfere with
any of namazu's operations.  As far as my patch goes, it's against
2.0.5.  Don't know how different it would be with the latest version.
Give me a couple of hours.

Philip

PS: Someone wanted to know how to use PATH_INFO.  I'll try to get that
patch ready too.

--
"Because he's a character who's looking for his own identity, [He-Man is]
an interesting role for an actor."