Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: No Access to Namazu Homepage

2002-05-23 05:47:10

I installed the apache server on both a windows, a linux and a solaris server.
Apache accepts both (forward) slash and back slash without complaining on both
plattforms. Though I beleave both slashes are allowed I corrected my inquiry
form to at least keep it consistent.

Thank you.

Daniel Jaime

Philip S Tellis <philip(_at_)konark(_dot_)ncst(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in> am
23.05.2002 14:24:58

Bitte antworten an namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org