Re: libs

2002-07-17 01:46:48
In article
<Pine(_dot_)LNX(_dot_)4(_dot_)21(_dot_)0207171348080(_dot_)5278-100000(_at_)atcmail(_dot_)atc(_dot_)tcs(_dot_)co(_dot_)in>
raja(_at_)atcmail(_dot_)atc(_dot_)tcs(_dot_)co(_dot_)in writes:

1)It is unable to find the shared lib libnmz.so.3. So, I copied the lib
also into the cgi-bin directory. It is working fine from the command
prompt, but if I try to run it from my browser, the browser returns
"Internal Server Error". There is no problem with the web server because a
test script put in the same cgi-bin directory is working fine. Can someone
tell me what the problem is and also suggest a solution.

You need to put libnmz.so* to the search path (should be /lib or
/usr/lib). The proper place is depend on OS systems.

2)If I run mknmz , it is deleting the indices it has written in the
previous run(the ones stored in the Index directory). How do I tell namazu
to append the indices to the existing ones instead of overwriting them?

Check mknmz --help please, and you can do with -Y option.

3)There is also some problem with the indexing of postscript
files(ps2ascii error). Someone in this mailing list said that the error is
due to namazu providing arguments to ps2ascii command. Can I just remove
these arguments in the postscript.pl filter without any side effects?

It shouldn't be. The latest source (in the CVS) is already changed
such style.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp