Re: Problem with Search Indexing List

2002-07-31 22:12:43
On August 1, 2002 at 13:13, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

I do not know what exactly cause mknmz to crap out, since it does
not happen all the time.  If you have the raw mail for your test archive,
you could zip it up and send it to me and I can try to see if I
can reproduce the problem.  However, I hope the namazu developers are
interested in diagnosing the problem also.

Ok, could you send me the archives too please? I'll try to check it.

On my system, I could could build the index.  So it leaves two
possibilities:

1. Something wrong with Perl.  The original poster told me via
   private mail that he is using 5.6.0.  I'm using 5.6.1.

2. It could be an issue with index updates.   I did not try to
   do incremental updates with the data.

--ewh