Re: Compiling namazu

2003-06-04 20:59:19
I tried this; it didn't work. I also found LIBS = -lm lines in several other Makefiles and removed the "-lm"...I'm still getting the errors;

ld: multiple definitions of symbol _getopt
/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib(getopt.So) definition of _getopt
../lib/libnmzut.a(getopt.o) definition of _getopt in section (__TEXT,__text)
ld: multiple definitions of symbol _opterr
/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib(getopt.So) definition of _opterr
../lib/libnmzut.a(getopt.o) definition of _opterr in section (__DATA,__data)
ld: multiple definitions of symbol _optind
/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib(getopt.So) definition of _optind
../lib/libnmzut.a(getopt.o) definition of _optind in section (__DATA,__data)
ld: multiple definitions of symbol _optopt
/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib(getopt.So) definition of _optopt
../lib/libnmzut.a(getopt.o) definition of _optopt in section (__DATA,__data)

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 07:17  PM, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:

In the mail,
  To: mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
  Cc: namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org
  From: Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
  Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:04:12 -0500

ewh> On June 3, 2003 at 19:30, Kris Jensen wrote:
I believe this issue is addressed in this thread from the
namazu-users-ja mailing list:
<http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-ja/msg01642.html>

I had tried to duplicate the problem, but I was not able to
boot my OS X environment, so I just picked up the article
telling nasty work arround, in
  http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-ja/msg01650.html
  (Dated Apr. 4,2001)

(1) DO ./configure
(2) EDIT nmz/Makefile arround the 148th line.
   < LIBS = -lm
   ---
LIBS =
(3) DO make

(Not totally tested on my environment, sorry)
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.