Re: Facing problem while installing chasen-2.2.1 in Solaris box before installing Namazu

2003-11-05 17:03:07
Hi,
(1) It would be nice if you will disable HTML attachment on your Mailer
(2) We have chasen community under
    http://www.chasen.org/chasen/ml.html.en
    But I am not sure if there is separate Mailing list in English.
(3) The problem you are having seems to me,
    You use gcc but, gcc calls Solaris assembler.

    Don't you have any problem compiling other open source software ?
    I suspect your gcc installation has an problem.

If I am an idiot, and I don't have any idea on gcc/Solaris configurations,
I would rename /usr/ccs/bin/as to other name temporarily, and see what happens.

s> I’m facing following problem while installing chasen component before
installing Namazu. I’m trying to
s> install chasen-2.2.1 in a Solaris box.

   In the page: http://chasen.aist-nara.ac.jp/index.html.en
   2.3.3 is said the recent release, although I have not tried this particular
   version.

s> gcc -DRCPATH=\"/usr/local/share/chasen/dic/ipadic/chasenrc\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I.
s> /usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp/ccp27xMf.s", line 738: error: unknown opcode
".subsec

---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.