[Namazu-users-en] namazu.cgi error with Apache & mharc

2004-08-11 18:31:47
I'm trying to get mharc to archive my mailman mailing lists.  It's
working fine, but when I try and use the search functionality provided
by namazu I get the following errors:

[Wed Aug 11 11:42:46 2004] [error] [client 196.35.34.5]
/home/archive/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi: Symbol `NMZ' has different
size in shared object, consider re-linking, referer:
http://listserver.lists.za.didata.com/archives/html/cis-architects/2004-
08/msg00001.html

[Wed Aug 11 11:42:46 2004] [error] [client 196.35.34.5] Premature end of
script headers: namazu.cgi, referer:
http://listserver.lists.za.didata.com/archives/html/cis-architects/2004-
08/msg00001.html

I know that namazu.cgi is running OK as if I hit the search button with
an empty search string I get the usage instructions.   So I don't think
it's related to Apache CGI restrictions/permissions.

Can anyone help shed any light on my problem please?

--
Gavin Hill
Business Development Manager - IP Convergence

"http://www.didata.com/disclaimer.asp";