[Namazu-users-en] Re: Indexing XLS files hangs on second to last file

2004-09-06 16:02:02
At Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:52:24 -0400,
Rossignol, David wrote:
I'm having a problem trying to index xls files. It seems to hang on the second
to last file no matter what set of files I'm pointing mknmz at. If I delete
the file that it's hanging on, then it still hangs on the second to last file,
which was a file that originally got indexed without a problem. Has anyone
come across something similar before? The environment is below:

OS: Solaris 5.7
Namazu: 2.0.13-1
Xlhtml: 0.5

It seems xlhtml issue, but I don't have confidence.

"hang" is ambiguous term. Can you check "ps -el" output when mknmz is
hang?
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp