[Namazu-users-en] Re: Template question?

2004-09-25 16:30:16

In a message dated 9/24/04 4:57:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Caugheygm(_at_)aol(_dot_)com writes:

Hello,

I am new to using Namazu and have just installed (version-2.0.13) on my
server. I have three questions regarding how '../template/NMZ.head' and
'../template/NMZ.foot' display information.

First:
When '../template/NMZ.head' displays information regarding numbers of
documents and keywords for a particular search database mine shows "0" for
each
field. Does the HTML code support automatic updating from a file  somewhere, or
is this information meant to be manually inserted into the HTML  code?

Secondly:
I have the same basic question regarding the "last modified:" date field  in
'../template/NMZ.head' as well? Mine just display "date" there.

Thirdly:
In the '../template/NMZ.foot' template where it is supposed to display  the
current version of this search engine v 2.0.13 mine displays just "v"

Of course what I have done is to simply insert the above required
information manually into the HTML code and made a few other cosmetic changes
to those
templates. Am I on the wrong track here or what?

--
Regards,
Greg