[Namazu-users-en] Can't open index file

2005-01-31 16:29:57
Hello,
I am trying to use namazu inorder to search a local intranet. I am
using 2.0.12 right now, and i can get it to work from the commandline.
I have troubles though running namazu as a cgi script. I have copied
the namazurc-sample, and renamed it into .namazurc into the cgi-bin
directory of the server, but i am still getting the following message
when trying to search for something.

No document matching your query.

Here is the namazurc file entries relevant to the index..
##
## Index: Specify the default directory.
##
Index         /var/www/namazu_index
(this is the only thing uncommented in the file)

Has anyone any idea, whats going on?

P.S.: namazu.cgi and namazurc are chmoded into 755..

Regards
Vasilios