[Namazu-users-en] Does msword.pl need MS Word to run?

2005-03-02 02:47:20
Hello,
I am trying to index another server now running Windows and IIS. I
have succesfully installed namazu activestate perl, and i can
succesfully search different kind of files, except word files. I have
added pdftotext so that i can search pdf files, and i was wondering if
there is an external tool for word searches, or if msword.pl depends
on MS Word which isn't installed on the server.

Thanks
Vasilis