[Namazu-users-en] Re: cfile_mtime in line 1852

2005-06-15 21:19:15
hi,
thanks for your suggestion.
i could find that the file is not available for further processing.
Please find more details about the scenario.
I am using QMAIL as mail server in Linux Os. I am trying to index various
mailboxes and provide search capability. mail server do have web interface for
users to read the mail, reply, forward etc.

Namazu is modified a bit to run continuously for various mailboxes in sequence.
It is observed that the mail filename is 1118837080.5433.abc.com,S=3719:2,
while reading all the files in the directory. By the time control comes to
pickup_updated_documents, web mail user has read the mail and the file name has
become 1118837080.5433.abc.com,S=3719:2,S
Pls note the addition of the last character in the filename meaning which it
has been READ. There can also be instance the filename may get appended with
'SR' meaning which the file has been read and replied.

How can i handle such a situation.

Additions done in namazu can be posted back to the community. Let me know how
can i do that.

regards