[Namazu-users-en] Search Field/Date Modified

2006-02-22 06:04:49
I have Namazu  2.0.14 running on a linux CentOS 4.2 server.  I enabled a
search field on the mailman archive screen.  That works fine.  However
once the search is complete and you are taken to the results screen the
"Last Modified" field never updates.  I can't seem to figure out where
this gets picked up and how to make it automatically update. Any
assistance is appreciated.

Pati Moss

Here is a snip of screen shot of the field that I am referencing:

Namazu: a Full-Text Search Engine

This index contains 13,945 documents and 130,248 keywords.

Last modified: 2006-01-25

  _____

Query: [How to search]
<https://palinux04.fcg.com/mailman/documentumdevelopers/namazu.cgi>

Display: 10 20 30 50 100 Description: normal short Sort: by score by
date in late order by date in early order by title in ascending order by
title in descending order by author in ascending order by author in
descending order by size in ascending order by size in descending order
by URI in ascending order by URI in descending order

Results:

Total 697 documents matching your query.

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies.