[Namazu-users-en] cgi.exe ignoring config file

2006-05-31 17:15:49
hi,

A simple setup question.

I have successfully setup namazu.cgi.exe to run in cgi-bin on apache (on
windows). If I put the index in C:\namazu\var\namazu\index it is happy.

I can't get namazu.cgi.exe to look for the index anywhere else, however.
I have edited the config file (.namzurc) to :

#Index         C:\namazu\var\namazu\x-index

(I have changed C:\namazu\var\namazu\index to
C:\namazu\var\namazu\x-index to test putting the index elsewhere).

I have also tried changing '.namazurc' to 'namazurc'

.namazurc is in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin, along
with namazu.cgi.bin

any help appreciated, thanks, Bryn Lewis