[Namazu-users-en] Re: Beginner's question

2006-06-22 16:10:04
At Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:16:29 +0530,
Chetan Thapliyal wrote:
I am beginner for kakasi. I could download and intall it very well.
Also, I am able to get the translation also. But the real problem is the
exact meaning of the kakasi's command line tool's (kakasi) various
options. I tried to find the details from google but all in vain. Could
anybody send a brief description, or link to the source of reference
from where I can get some help. I don't know Japanese. As a result I am
unable to get the reference from available Japanese site. Any attempt in
this regards would be a great help for me.

I think you try to use Windows version of Namazu, is it right?
And if you want to use Namazu on English environment, you don't need
KAKASI. It is required for Japanese documents only.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp