[Namazu-users-en] Re: mknmz not working for Japanese languagedocuments ?

2006-07-12 03:29:33
"J. Hart" wrote:

We are able to find some documents using Japanese search
terms, but many are not found.

Abstractly, the cause cannot be narrowed.
Please give a concrete example.

export LANG=C
mknmz -k --indexing-lang=ja_JP.eucJP -f mknmzrc -O index publications

The following might be better though it repeats.

$ env LANG=ja_JP.eucjp mknmz -k -f mknmzrc -O index publications

And, please inform me of contents of mknmzrc.

Please confirm the operation to make sure with pltests.

$ cd pltests
$ rm test-log
$ env LANG=ja_JP.eucJP perl alltests.pl

We are invoking Namazu vi a web page with a cgi script.  What we can
find seems to be affected by how the page encoding is set for the browser.

The encoding of Web Page that calls namazu.cgi should be EUC-JP.

First of all, let's confirm the operation by using not namazu.cgi
but namazu.

A. Are not you found by namazu.cgi though are found by namazu?
B. Are neither namazu nor namazu.cgi found?