[Namazu-users-en] Re: cant find index - but only after 1st search

2006-11-08 14:32:58
<putting on DUNCE hat>

Nevermind - solution was to update the NMZ.head file to point to the right

Rusty

----- Original Message ----
From: Rusty Wilson <rustyw007(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
To: namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 3:31:40 PM
Subject: cant find index - but only after 1st search

Hi,

I've been struggling with getting namazu set up as the archive search engine
for a mailman mailing list. I've run into an error I  hope someone can help me
resolve.

The search is working fine when I make an initial search - however - when I try
to search again (using the form that comes back with the search results) i get
the "

I'm confused since the first search always works - it seems only the form
within the results isn't work.

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!
Rusty