[Namazu-users-en] What about images/EXIF ?

2006-12-02 13:29:24
Hello,

At first, thanks to all developpers for this software.

I'm just beginning to use it, and I see nothing in the filters about
images. With the option to specify textual data in some format of images
like jpg (EXIF-tags) or gif, I think it could be very interessant to
search through images collections with Namazu.

Is it something done, or planned about that ? I've done some search via Google
(and namazu, yes :-) on www.namazu.org and found nothing in english
(but it seems talking about that in japanese:
http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/ml/msg06711.html)

So ?

Thanks in advance,
--