[Namazu-users-en] Re: Further note on problems with date sorts

2007-01-13 14:09:51
I did a bit of work on this.  Looks like pipermail.pl is correctly grabbing the
dates from the pipermail files.  The problem is elsewhere.

Thus spake Lindsay Haisley on Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 05:48:15PM CST
I should note that my mknmz invocation is as follows:

      /usr/bin/mknmz -O $1 --media-type='text/html; x-type=pipermail' \
       --config=/home/nmz/$1/.mknmzrc --template-dir=$1 \
       /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/$1

$1 is the directory, named for the list name.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at