[Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

2007-03-22 21:05:37
I have been looking on the Namazu site for upgrade instructions.  I am
having a difficult time finding them.  Would you have the url or
instructions on how to upgrade?

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

First Consulting Group, Inc.

http://www.fcg.com

Phone: (610) 989-7105

Fax: (610) 989-7000

pmoss(_at_)fcg(_dot_)com

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."