[Namazu-users-en] Re: apache error

2007-08-24 20:44:33
Bill Traynor wrote:

Now, given that I have many, many archives.  How can I get NMZ.head to
provide all of my archives without editing all of them by hand?

see.
http://www.namazu.org/pipermail/namazu-users-en/2007-August/000358.html

and

http://www.namazu.org/doc/manual.html.en#form-idxnames

And to use the search tool, do I have to incorporate the NMZ.head into
my mhonarc created html?

First:

I think that it only has to make only one top page like
"http://search.namazu.org/index.html.en";.

To achieve this

% cat NMZ.head NMZ.body NMZ.foot > index.html

Please generate HTML statically.

Moreover, cat is done, becomes <form method="get" action="{cgi}">,
and rewrite the part of action="{cgi}" properly, please,
action="/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi" etc.

And, please add the correction of "Selecting multiple indices".

The search corresponding to two or more indices will be able to be
done by opening index.html by Web a browser in this.

Second:

If it wants to set up the search box in the index of MHonArc like
"http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-en/";, as follows is done.

Please customize -rcfile option to mhonarc putting it.

For instance, "<form> ... </form>" part in NMZ.head is built in in
that specifying "<ListBegin> ... </ListBegin>" and
"<THead> ... </THead>" with rcfile.

Please execute mhonarc putting -rcfile option after rcfile is edited,
and make the MHonArc file newly again.

I think that customizing MHonArc should be asked with ML of MHonArc
beyond the limits of ML this it.