[Namazu-users-en] Re: Several --deny options?

2007-10-09 17:01:42
On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 12:38:26AM +0900,
 Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp> wrote
 a message of 22 lines which said:

When two or more same options are specified, the last one becomes
effective.

This is a specification.

And what is the rationale? Because it is surprising, I know no other
widely-used program which performs that way. Either they concatenate
the values or they spit out an error message.

Ignoring silently something the user indicated seems a no-no for me.