[Namazu-users-en] Support for utf-8 characters?

2010-04-04 05:01:01
Hello,

I would like to use namazu as a search engine for my mails. The
problem is that if my mail contains any utf-8 charachter, such as ñ or
í, namazu won't find the emails.

For instance I have the following emails:
O  [   1: Damian Nadales         ] ídolo palabra
O  [   1: Damian Nadales         ] falta utf palabra

But if I search the term "palabra" I get only the second mail as a
result, and the first one is ignored. Similarly, if I try to find the
word "ídolo" I don't get any result.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Damian.