[Namazu-users-en] parts missing in namazu.cgi

2010-11-25 12:49:50
Hello!

I installed a Namazu 2.0.20 on an openSUSE 11.3 and also the
namazu.cgi. I want to use a mailarchive coming from an openSUSE 10.3
and there I used Namazu without problems.

Now with the new namazu.cgi I notice that there are some parts missing
in the header and in the footer.

Dieser Index enthält  0  Dokumente und  0  Keywords.
Zuletzt verändert: date

and in the footer it shows

Dieses Suchsystem wird mit Namazu  v betrieben.

I use german as language. If I change for example a letter in
NMZ.head, the changed letter is not shown with the namazu.cgi.

What is wrong an why is the following not shown with the namazu.cgi
in the browser?

This index contains <!-- FILE --> 236,299 <!-- FILE --> documents and

<!-- KEY --> 3,141,594 <!-- KEY --> keywords.

or the version info

<!-- VERSION --></strong>

Kind regards

  Andreas