[Namazu-users-en] Appending mknmz results to existing index.

2011-05-07 15:54:57
Hello,

I have one directory with too many files to index (I get an "Argument list too
long" error from bash), so I have decided to index the contents in batches.

For example, I wish index each set of directories based on the letter they
begin with:
/example/directory/A*
/example/directory/B*
etc.

I want their results to all exist in the same namazu index:

mknmz -O /usr/local/var/namazu/index -a /example/directory/A*
mknmz -O /usr/local/var/namazu/index -a /example/directory/B*

But right now, when I run mknmz as described above, the index is over-written,
and only contains data from the last "mknmz" command (... /Z*).

Is there any way to get A through Z to exist in the *same* index?

System:              linux
Perl:                5.008008
Namazu:              2.0.20

Thank you,