mhn additions

1994-08-08 11:48:01
We have completed changes to mhn which add a flag, %T, to the display
string and the execution of the display strings for Multipart/xyz.
These changes were designed to support our work on document exchange
using MIME.  For that situation the entire Multipart object must be
treated as a single unit; for more information on document interchange
see ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-levinson-sgml-01.txt.

We propose incorporating these changes into the "official" mhn
release.

The %T escape causes a file to be generated with the format:

        table = line+

and the corresponding generated file name replaces the %T in the
display string.  The %T escape is recognized for both -show and -store
switches.

When a display string entry corresponding to Multipart/xyz,
exists in the user's profile
that string will be executed after the contained body parts are stored.
Escape sequences in the display string are recognized and replaced.
Note that xyz is cannot be one of {Mixed, Alternate, Parallel}.

Best.../Ed