Next release? Was: Re: MH and PGP

1994-09-30 10:02:03

the bad news:

these scripts will be in the next release of MH.  i'll post them in a couple
of weeks, right after there's a new release of a program they depend on
(safe-tcl)...

I am cordinating a test of how different free MUA's can handle
character sets other then US-ASCII in MIME. The test is done for SUNET
(The Swedish Univerity Network). I would be very pleased if you could
tell me if the next release of MH can handle local character sets in the
header too (RFC RFC1342).

Regards,

Sven-Ove Westberg, CAD, University of Lulea, S-971 87 Lulea, Sweden.