MH mail on HPUX ver 9.X

1994-10-14 11:52:47

        Can someone help us out. We are running HPUX ver 9.X
and have MH mail compiled for use w/POP mail. We'd like to
get the code for use with straight unix sendmail. Can anyone help
us out? We have what appears to be all the source code, but lack
time to research how to properly recompile the source to accomplish
this task. Has anybody already done this and if so can you tell
us about any gotchas we may impale ourselves on? Any and all
help is greatly appreciated.

{  Dave Osborne                                  }
{  Hewlett-Packard Response Center               }
{  phone 1-508-436-6701                          }
{  email dave_o(_at_)apollo(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com / fax 508-436-5129 }