Re: MH profile *component* or profile *entry*? Please vote...

1994-10-31 10:37:54
I'm the author of the "MH & xmh" Nutshell Handbook.  The third edition
is about to come out, and I'm trying to straighten out my terminology.
The MH manpages seem to use "profile entry" and "profile component"
interchangeably.  I'm trying to settle on just one term.
Which do you use?  Or am I missing the difference?

An excellent book.  My copy is getting dog eared.

I like "profile entry".

Mary Byrne
mbyrne(_at_)accurate(_dot_)com