Installing MH.6.8 on Solaris 2.3

1995-04-14 10:01:36
I am trying to install MH 6.8 on a SPARC20 with Solaris 2.3. In the
installation guide there is no mention of the proper settings for this
OS. I tried with different settings, which seemed sensible
to me, but I couldn't get the compilation through successfully.
Does anyone know how to do it. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
(Please, if possible, answer by e-mail, to
smonti(_at_)isp(_dot_)pitt(_dot_)edu).
Thanks,

-- ste

| Stefano Monti, Intelligent Systems Program, University of Pittsburgh  |