FASTCASH

1995-05-09 19:19:49
May, 1995

Fellow Debtor:

This is going to sound like a con, but in fact IT WORKS!  The person
who is now #8 on the list was #9 when I got it, which was only a few days
ago.  Five dollars is a small investment in your future.  Forget the
lottery for a week, and give this a try.  It can work for ALL of us.

You can edit this list with a word processor or text editor and then
convert it to a text file.

                                                        Good Luck!!

Dear Friend:

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed and
the bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was
laid off and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape I had
from the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to
turn my advocation into my vocation.

In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the
tropics. I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989.
am currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a
private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my
breakfast room table and patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I
am
RICH!  I have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to
date and will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.  Anyone can do
the
same.  This money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of
the time.  I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I
wanted. Best of all, you never have to leave home except to go to your
mailbox
or post office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I
could earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally very
skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's
funny though, when you are desparate, backed into a corner, your mind
does crazy things.  I spent a frustrating day looking through the want
ads for a job with a future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That
night I tried to unwind by booting up my computer and calling several
bulletin boards.  I read several of the messages posted and then
glanced at the letter laying next to the computer.  All at once it became
clear to me.  I now had the key to my dreams.

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and
enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow
generator that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin
boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what
others were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed
manually.

Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards
throughout the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that
lucky break that you have waited for all of your life, simply follow the
easy instructions below.  Your dreams WILL come true.

                                        Sincerely yours,

                                             Dave Rhodes

     INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has
remained successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the
participants.
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is somewhat
different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and
tangible, but rather a service.  You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists.  (The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to
the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that
they be included in that list.)

[1]     Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below,
starting at number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total
investment: $5.00) Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please
add my name to your mailing list."  Include your name and mailing address.
(This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying
$1.00 for this service.)

[2]     Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move
the other 9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number1, number 3
becomes number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip code in
the
number 10 position.

[3]     With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE
file to 10 (ten) different bulletin boards.  You may post
it to the BBS's message base or to the file section.  Name it
FASTCASH.TXT, and use the file description comments to draw attention
to this file and its great potential for all of us.

[4]     Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
again whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters
you are automatically in the mail order business.  People will be sending
YOU $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list.

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your
localyellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.
The list will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please
refer to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you,
either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and
notes that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing
service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency
question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, five memebers will be reimbursed for their participation as
a List Developer with $1.00 each.  Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -
PLEASE!!

PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU.

1. Marty Favoro
16941 Kirk view Dr.
Haciena Heights, CA. 91745

2. Colin Hanrahan
127 Cottage Grove Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
USA

3. John Bailey
11577 Duncan Plains Rd.
Johnstown, Ohio 43031

4. Claudia Martin
87 Highland Driv
West Point, GA 31833
USA

5. Aaron Picker
209 Walden Street
West Hartford, CT 06107-1744  USA

6.Aaron Taylor
869 NW 81st Terrace
Plantation,Fl 33324 USA

7.Gaby Levinson
4074 0ak lane
Lafayette Hill PA 19444 USA

8.John Maverick
705 Terraine Ave.
Long Beach, CA
90804 USA

9. Leo Hall
220 East 46th Ave.
Eugene, OR  97405  USA

10.  Charles Thomas
200 Heywood Ave.
Box 202
Spartanburg, SC  29307-1700
USA

The  following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.

*********************

To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity:

About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I
ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the
next two week.I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was
just another gimmick and could not possibly work.

I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on
a local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a
try with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other
people were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part
with $5.00.  But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE
NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS!  This week I decided to look at
this as my weekly lottery purchase.  I addressed the envelopes and mailed
out
$1.00 in each as directed.  Two weeks went by and I didn't receive
anything in the mail.  The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't
believe what happened!  I can not say that I received $50,000.00, but
it was definitely well over $35,000.00!  For the first time in 10 years I
got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, it did not take me long to
go through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money making
opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO
ENJOY!

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really
does work!

                                                Good Luck!
                                               Charles Kust

Hey...

        I'm one of the people who downloaded this a while ago, and
I've made quite a profit...not 50,000 dollars, but TONS more than the 5
bucks I sent in. It might take more than 60 days to get 50,000 but I think

I can wait.

                                                Danny Wood

Well...I've made about 20,000 bucks already...I think the mail man is
getting currious at why I'm getting so much mail.  As far as a tip I
found it much easier to contact computer companies like microsoft or
Lotus to sell your mailing list too.  Just tell them the mailing list
you have is predominantly from a computer oriented group, theyll jump on
that.  Maybe i'll make my own mail redirecting business just for this
purpose.  You guys sell me the mailing lists and I find the
buyers..ahhahaha Ok...this is getting to my head!!  These guys above must
really be
massmailing this letter becasue I have no idea how they became
millionairs...hahahah  Maybe I'm just lazy...

      Gabby

Look,  let's make this work.  We all could use a hand these days. No
one else is going to give you a hand.  It only takes a few seconds to add
your
name to the list, sit down and address your letters and drop a dollar in
each.  Isn't it
worth $5.00 to give it a try.  Hey and while your at it drop a line to the
person
your giving a dollar to.  You might make a new friend!

You got to admit that's not much of an investment.

     Leo