Re: **CD-ROM TALENT BANK**

1995-08-20 12:03:08
Highfield <highfield(_at_)aol(_dot_)com> writes:
RESUMES WANTED for National CD-ROM talent bank

  Direct unsolicited mailing, no matter how important, is an abuse of
  email.  The usefulness of email is very fragile considering the
  amount of solicited information there is already, let alone if every
  Tom, Dick, and Harry clogged our mailboxes with unsolicited mail.

  At the moment, I cannot think of which of which newsgroup would be
  appropriate for your announcement, but there should be plenty.  You
  may wish to check out "How to find the right place to post (FAQ)".
  To get this document by mail, send mail to
mail-server(_at_)rtfm(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
  with a body consisting solely of:

   send usenet/news.announce.newusers/How_to_find_the_right_place_to_post_(FAQ)

  Please take wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com off of your mailing list immediately
  and please be more considerate and forward thinking in the future.

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>   ph: +1-415-854-1857  fax:
+1-415-854-3195
                                Maintainer of comp.mail.mh
Say it with MIME.               and news.software.nn FAQs.