Re: MH for NetBSD

1995-10-09 15:03:29
Kimmo Suominen (kim(_at_)tac(_dot_)nyc(_dot_)ny(_dot_)us) wrote:
: Hi!

: I've heard rumors about existing patches for MH 6.8.3 to compile
: and run on NetBSD.  Unfortunately I don't remember who had these
: patches, and I don't have a copy.

: I am wondering if it's anything else than the fact that there is
: no dbm library, but just the emulation on top of db available on
: NetBSD.  I would hate to miss something important while moving
: from Dell SVR4 (with a working MH) to NetBSD.

: Any pointers to or copies of or ideas about the patches will be
: greatly appreciated.

Try looking on the FTP sites in the patches directories.  I think I got MH
for NetBSD-i386 there.  At any rate, I am using it here now, so if you have no
luck, let me know and I will just make these binaries available for you.

Mark