LIVE NUDE VIDEOCONFERENCING!

1996-02-05 09:09:43
Hi,
My name is Kristina.  I'm a nude model and I'd
love to take my clothes off and entertain you.
You can watch me live and in color on your
computer.  We can type back and forth and I'll
be happy to perform your erotic fantasy.  If
this sounds like fun, visit the website and
download the software. The address is
http://www.videofantasy.com or you can get the
software from the BBS at 815-397-9877.  I'll
turn the camera on in my studio and wait to
hear from you.  I think you'll like what I have
to show you.  This isn't a movie...you make a
request and I'll probably fulfill it for you.
Look for my picture on the Website.  Hope to
see you soon!

Love,
Kristina