Recent version(s) of post

1996-05-01 17:01:28

Hi,

I've been out of MH development for some years now, so please don't throw
moldy food at me if this has already been answered (thanks).  Is there a
reason that post no longer accepts a message from stdin?  We have an email
pipeline in place that broke when we installed MH 6.8.3 under Solaris
(I won't tell you what our previous MH version was :-#).  I don't want to
tamper with post if this was a well thought out decision, so I'm eager to
hear the rationale behind it.  I sorta hypothesized that it was to make
post behave like the man page always claimed :-)

Thanks much!
Phyllis Kantar