BBOARDS in MH over sendmail

1996-07-26 17:00:57

Hi,

I'm trying to enable the bboards and pop capability of MH 6.8.3 using
sendmail.  The READ-ME file talks about including bboardsMh.m4 and
popMH.m4 right after including localm.m4 in the sendmail configuration
file:

READ-ME:

   add the line

        include(popMH.m4)

   after the line

        include(localm.m4)

I'm using sendmail-8.7.5. I couldn't see localm.m4 in the distribution
of sendmail.  Since that is missing, including popMH.m4 and
bboardsMH.m4 do not work.  popMH.m4 and bboardsMH.m4 need Ruleset 17
which I believe would be in localm.m4

Am I missing something or is there something wrong in the READ-ME?

I would appreciate your help.

Please respond to me. I'm not on this list.

Thank you.

-Erdem Ozsaruhan
NSF Postmaster
703 306 1153 x 4696