I have a problem

1996-08-14 17:08:06
I have been a happy mh user for years, until recently when
somebody sent me a mail in mime format.  my 4.0.2 mh coun;d't handle it.
Fine i thought, i will just upgrade my mh.  So i got the current version
from ics.  Cool.  problem is that it doesn't install properly.
The way to fix this is to read the admin guide.  Alas that is not
installed either by the time my install goes to hell.  I am
perfectly capable or writing a program as can read the stuff
off the tar image and turn it into something i can read, but
I am hoping there is an easier way.  Your mailing list
was listed in the readme that i can read so i am askiong you
befopre i have to do intensive surgery on this tar file.

There has got to be an easier way.

Yours hoping,
laura(_at_)toad(_dot_)com
Laura Creighton