New MH release soon!

1997-05-03 18:02:22
Hello MH people,

Here at UCI we are preparing for a new release of MH.  This
will be version 6.8.5 (version 6.8.4 was only released as
a patch to 6.8.3).

If you have sent in patches in the last year, we have them, and
are looking at them now.  If you have any bug fixes / patches
send them in now to bug-mh(_at_)ics(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu, so we can integrate
them before 6.8.5 is out.

Version 6.8.5 will basically be a bug fix release, we are only
making changes to fix problems.  After 6.8.5 we will be starting
work toward 7.0, so there will probably not be another 6.8.x
version (so send your patches in soon!).  Time permitting, we
should have 6.8.5 ready for testing in 3-4 weeks.

Seth Hettich
UC Irvine