Re: FUA - GRAND OPENING

1998-02-02 11:10:42

Not to be a smart*ss, but .maildelivery works for me...

# Noise
from Freakazoid qpipe A "/usr/local/mh/lib/rcvstore +Noise"

This way I have the messages if I get fired up and want to gripe to
someone, say the simplenet folks, at a later date.  If some more
messages slip through I adjust/supplement the filter (same problem
the list owner has BTW), and it's easy enough to dump the whole mail
folder every once in a while.

More to the point though, posting to a list to discuss/complain the
spammer's message is as noisy as the spam itself.  (In this case however,
a nice side effect occured with the posting of a pointer to Dan's
anti-spammer tools.)

--
Mark Walker                       UNM/EECE, 7-3688,
mwalker(_at_)eece(_dot_)unm(_dot_)edu

     "Long experience has, however, taught me not always to believe
      in the limitaitons indicated by purely theoretical considerations.
      These -- as we well know -- are based on insufficient knowledge
      of all the relevant factors."
                                          -- Guglielmo Marconi