inc bug and Editor lookup problem

1998-02-08 23:03:06
Hi,

I've just installed nmh-0.21 on an OpenBSD-2.2 system: uname -a

     OpenBSD dumbcat.codewright.com 2.2 DUMBCAT#0 sparc

Two problems noticed.

1) Every time I do an inc with an empty inbox I get something like this:

   1+ 09:53 Authors name       First message subject<<Firsts line of text
inc: BUG: calling folder_realloc with lo > mp->lowmsg

   If I repeat the inc all messages are read, including the message that
   failed, resulting in two copies.

2) The code to check for the users editor needs work... maybe!  My
   mh_profile has Editor: emacs.  I've a directory named emacs.
   nmh tries to exec the directory.  Workaroud: use a full path
   in mh_profile.

If any questions please direct them to me explicitly as I am not on
the mailing list.

// marc