Re: programs Seg fault on HP-UX 10.20

1998-02-09 12:25:07

Richard Coleman <coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu> writes:
I have only tried scan and show so far, but scan seg faults and show calls
mhl, which seg faults.

I removed some HP specific code in lexstring.c.  I was told that it was
ancient and not needed.  I guess it still is needed.  Here is a
replacement version (version from 0.20) of zotnet/tws/lexstring.c

Actually not quite the 0.20 version, eh?  This one has the other changes for
0.21, including macro spacing, register, and casting changes.

In any case, that seemed to do the trick -- thanks.

| Dan Harkless           |             |
| dan_nmh(_at_)unitech(_dot_)com    | MH FOREVER! |
| Unitech Research, Inc. |             |