Do you need an MH/nmh add-on?

1998-02-13 11:44:03
I'm in the middle of a one-year Masters course in Computer Science.  We
have a major programming project to do, and I'm fishing for topics.  It
needs to be a substantial piece of work.  It could have a GUI, it could
be Web-based, or it could run from the command line like other MH stuff
does.  Java would be great; Perl or C would do.  One gotcha: my college
says that it might claim copyright some day (though it never has), so
this won't fit under the GPL; maybe some other free software license is
less restrictive.

If you've got any suggestions of things you wish you had but haven't had
time to write, I'd be glad to get them.  One general idea: MH/nmh still
has fairly weak MIME support, so something for composing or displaying
messages might be perfect.
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/~jpeek/
  [If jpeek.com refuses your mail (sorry!), use