nmh bug report

1998-03-26 17:25:29
Greetings,

Versions 0.17-0.24 of flist and flists, with no arguments, segmentation
fault, unless "Unseen-Sequence: unseen" is added to $HOME/.mh_profile.
I compiled nmh on SPARC Solaris 2.5.1, with both cc and gcc, and there
was no change in the results.  The problem is that the following code
fragment, in main(), results in sequence being NULL.

    /*
     * If we didn't specify a sequence, we search
     * for the `unseen' sequence.
     */
    if (!sequence)
        sequence = context_find(usequence);

Later, in PrintFolders(), it is used as a string argument to printf(),
which is where the segmentation fault occurs.

Regards,

Chuck Neal
Contract System Administrator
Oregon Graduate Institute
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering