Re: nmh-0.25.tar.gz

1998-05-12 10:26:13
BTW the reason I'm looking at this version is that the one I
just upgraded to via the FreeBSD 2.2.6 package, nmh-0.23,
seems to have slocal broken (or at least working incompatibly)
with a previous version, and repl seems to ignore the -cc option
resulting in replies going only to the sender. I always forget
to note that and end up doing multiple replies -- like this one.

So, I hope those things are fixed in .25.

Try "repl -group".

Yes, the -cc options doesn't work quite as it should.  Unfortunately,
that is difficult to fix givent the current code.  I'll look into it
again.

rc